Sunday, May 2, 2021

What is Five Eyes?!


Okay. So apparently Five eyes in an intelligence alliance between the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. It dates all the way back to World War II where they would hold top secret meetings. About what? I can only imagine. It was also alive during the Cold War, during the arms race and espionage of the USSR. I can only imagine how tense those meeting would have been back then. However, what bugs the most is that most people apparently still have no idea Five Eyes even exists. It seems like something right out of a movie. That's crazy.

Here's a Wikipedia about it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Relationship with Technology

I have had a rather odd past with technology. My father keeps up to date with all the latest Apple products. He buys us the new iPhones for ...